Fidget Spinner XL Fidget Spinner XL

Fucking autism simulator for for children and idiots.

Carrot Fantasy Carrot Fantasy

This took me 5 minutes to load despite my fast internet connection only to be greeted by low quality obnoxious music, bad sound effects, bad animation and exceedingly childish gameplay.

this is a pretty terrible game if you're looking for entertainment of any kind.

Legacy of a Thousand Suns Legacy of a Thousand Suns

This entire game revolves around clicking a single button, uses no intellect or skill and is just designed to make people pay to do nothing but click "Engage" 20 more times.

I didnt read a single thing and made it all the way to level fucking 15 by pressing a single button.

Time Travel Knight Time Travel Knight

This was pretty awesome. Its fucking great to see my music used in shit, its been forever.

ast*risk ast*risk

Thanks

For using my song, I appreciate it when I see my stuff out there, even with as crappy as it is. The only reason I didn't give it a solid ten is because there's just so many of these pixelated old school looking games out now... other than that I enjoyed it.

Space-ninja Space-ninja

Yay...

More pixel style games... so many of these fucking game now.... it worked smooth and all but damn man... originality.

Tickle That Bacon Tickle That Bacon

Wat

wat

Mouse Hider Improved! Mouse Hider Improved!

This game

Is amazing.

Ultimate Nightmare Ultimate Nightmare

Not too bad

But it still had a lot to be desired. Thanks for using my song btw :D

Ninja+ Ninja+

ugh

Im tired of all teh god damn ninja games ... get some originality and come up with some new already ... stop catering to the brainless 14 year olds ... and laggy, under animated graphics.